Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Running not Riding


This year has been a little bit low key. Maybe its the natural up and down cycle of a cyclist, but after a full race schedule last year, this year I can't seem to carry the same motivation levels. I could use a number of excuses that seem to justify the lack of determination, but I think it boils down to fact that this is my off year. After a off year I will be hungry for more racing and more disciplined training programs and so on.

That doesn't mean I have been completely idle this year, just scaled back a bit. I have been racing in the bi-weekly mt ogden race series, which has been a real fun change up. ~50 mins of tight, technical, rough, keep you on you toes, singletrack. I also did something I have not done in a real long time. Ran a race. The Wasatch Back is a relay race from Logan to Park City. Good time and good company. It made running bearable. Still a few races in the works for this year, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment